5 ways to reach us if you need help
- Post DateTue Sep 01 2020
Social distancing during the COVID-19 lockdown doesn’t mean you are alone. The Ubank team is working throughout this period to provide any help you may need. Here are 5 ways to get in touch with us:
- Call Centre: Our people are standing by to help answer your questions. Please call 086000 8322 for assistance.
- Website: We have a list of frequently asked questions right here on our website. Click here to see if the answer you are looking for is on the list.
- Social media: You can reach out to us via the following social media channels
- Facebook: @UbankSA
- Twitter: @UbankSA
- Instagram: @UbankSA
4. Email: You can write to us at [email protected]
5. Branches: All our main branches are open during the lockdown.
So, there’s no need to stress. We are here to give you all the help you need!