Designation: Key Individual (CATEGORY I FINANCIAL SERVICES)
Vacancy Manager: General Manager: Retail Banking Services
Purpose of the job :To drive and deliver exceptional retail business performance, through the provision of efficient business management, powerful leadership, team development and achievement of operational control excellence in small, medium and large branches. To manage and oversee activities of the Fais approved Representatives relating to financial services.
- Shall be responsible for the implementation of all the regulatory requirements of FAIS and linked requirements like TCF, POPI etc. in Retail Business;
- Shall be responsible for the management and oversight of FAIS Representatives;
- To ensure FAIS Representatives comply with the Fit and Proper Requirements;
- Assist the Financial Services Provider to comply with its statutory obligations and act within the standards and rules set out by applicable legislation;
- Provide input into the design and development of the processes and procedures aimed at increasing performance and compliance with relevant legislature;
- Instil a culture of treating customers fairly in all respects of the business;
- Act with due care, skill and diligence in the execution of all duties;
- Fulfil contractual obligations as agreed to.
Oversight of the rendering of financial services
- Ongoing monitoring of Representatives
- Providing oversight of training and upskilling skill of the Representatives.
- Monitoring the activities of Supervisors who are responsible for Representatives appointed under supervision
- Champion the cultural change needed to reinforce consistent Sales, Customer Service and operational rigour disciplines and ways of working across the branches.
Qualifications, Work experience and Skills required:
- Relevant degree/diploma/certificate from the FSCA approved qualifications list
- FSCA Regulatory Examination Level 1 (RE1) is essential
- Minimum 1-year Management and oversight experience in respect of product categories:
Long term insurance Sub cat A and Sub cat B1 products
- Long term Insurance Sub Cat B2, B2-A and B1-A
- Bank Deposits both Short/Long Term Deposits.
- Friendly Society Benefits.
- Comply with the Fit and Proper requirements for Key Individuals
- Completed relevant Class of business training
- Comply with Continuous Professional Development requirements
- Operational abilities.
- Commercial astuteness.
- Strong networking skills both for internal and external networks.
Role model for six Ubank Behaviours (Must)
- Care – Treat colleagues and customers with dignity, integrity and respect
- Harona – Protect and enhance our reputation. Be proud of who we are
- Achieve – Drive performance at pace and deliver on our promises
- Nurture – Actively participate in our communities
- Grow – Develop ourselves and our people
Energise – Demonstrate positive energy, enthusiasm and passion. Celebrate success!
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to email@example.com
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH UBANK’S EMPLOYMENT EQUITY POLICY.
If you do not hear from us within 30 days please consider your application not successful