- All people entering this promotional competition (the entrants) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these competition rules is available at all Ubank branches (from 24 March 2014, at 08h00) as well as on the Ubank Website (www.ubank.co.za)
- The organiser of this promotional competition is Ubank. (For purposes of this promotional competition ?Ubank? means Ubank Ltd, Registration Number 2000/013541/06, all subsidiaries and associates of the Ubank and the ultimate holding company of the Ubank, its subsidiaries and associates.)
- The entrant acknowledges that he/she has been given enough time to read these terms and conditions. The entrant is aware of all the terms.
- This promotional competition starts on 24 March 2014 and ends on 31 May 2014.
- In order to qualify as an entrant ?
- The entrant must have applied, qualified for and taken up a personal loan during the competition period. Entry will be automatic and will be managed on the Ubank loan system;
- The entrant must provide all necessary documentation required for a loan application. This would include a recent payslip, the last 3 months? bank statements, proof of physical address and a green-barcoded South African identity book or passport
- Ubank, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
- Prizes: ?Double your Moola? ? win the value of your loan amount (to a maximum of R50 000) paid into your Ubank account. Prizes will be drawn until the cap of R150 000 in prize money is reached. This money will be dived into R50 000 x 3 regions and awarded according to 3 regional groupings.
- The prizes will be drawn as follows:
Draw 1 (prizes up to the value of R50 000) ? Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from Rustenburg, Northam and Brits (North Region)
Draw 2 (prizes up to the value of R50 000) ? Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from Welkom, Klerksdorp (Goldfields Region) and Carletonville (South Region)
Draw 3 (prizes up to the value of R50 000) ? Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from the Eastern Cape, Burgersfort, Witbank, Evander (Highveld Region) and Jozi Region.
- The draw will be done by a Customer Solutions Manager (not directly linked to the campaign) and overseen by Internal Audit. The draw will take place on 12 May 2014 at 12h00 at Ubank Ltd, 1 Eglin Rd, Sunninghill, Johannesburg
- Prizewinners will be contacted telephonically during the week commencing 10 February 2014. If a selected winner does not answer his/her landline and/or mobile phone, Ubank will leave a message on the prizewinner?s landline or mobile phone (if possible). Ubank undertakes to try at least three (3) times on three (3) consecutive days to notify the prizewinners telephonically. If Ubank cannot get hold of a prizewinner telephonically or cannot leave a message telephonically, Ubank will send a notice to the contact details (i.e. via sms, e-mail or post) provided by the entrant and the winner?s account will be flagged on the banking system.
- Ubank will pay the prize money into the prize winners? nominated account numbers. Venue/Address and time for the official handover will be confirmed with the prize winners in agreement with Ubank.
- When prizewinners accept their prize, they may choose not to be identified and may refuse to have their photograph taken and published in printed media or to appear on radio and television.
- The prize-winner?s consent will be sought before Ubank uses his/her details in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material at no fee.
- Unless Ubank has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner, Ubank is not liable in any way for any direct or indirect loss or damage because of an entrant or prizewinner?s participation in the promotional competition.
- If Ubank cannot continue with the promotional competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, Ubank may end the promotional competition on condition that ?
- No prizewinners have been determined; and
- Reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all entrants.
- If the promotional competition is ended as set out in 15 above, no entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Ubank, unless Ubank has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner.
- Once the prize has been handed over in terms of these rules, the results of the promotion are final in all respects and no correspondence will be allowed.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION