1. All people entering this promotional competition (the entrants) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these competition rules is available at all Ubank branches (from 21 July 2014, at 08h00) as well as on the Ubank Website (www.ubank.co.za)
2. The organiser of this promotional competition is Ubank. (For purposes of this promotional competition “Ubank” means Ubank Ltd, Registration Number 2000/013541/06, all subsidiaries and associates of the Ubank and the ultimate holding company of the Ubank, its subsidiaries and associates.)
3. The entrant acknowledges that he/she has been given enough time to read these terms and conditions. The entrant is aware of all the terms.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
4. This promotional competition starts on 21 July 2014 and ends on 30 September 2014.
5. In order to qualify as an entrant –
5.1 the entrant must have opened an Eezisave account during the competition period. Entry will be automatic and will be managed on the Ubank system;
6. Ubank, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
7. Prizes: 10 x electronic tablets (Brand, colour and model dependant on availability at the time of purchase – Product will be current and a reputable brand).
8. The prizes will be drawn as follows:
Draw 1 (2 x tablets) – Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from Rustenburg,
Draw 2 (1 x tablets) – Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries for Northam and Brits (North Region)
Draw 3 (2 x tablets) – Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from Welkom and Klerksdorp (Goldfields Region)
Draw 4 (3 x tablets) – Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from Carletonville, Westonaria and Randfontein (South Region)
Draw 5 (1 x tablet) – Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from Burgersfort, Witbank , Evander (Highveld Region) and Jozi Region.
Draw 6 (1 x tablet) – Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries from the Eastern Cape
9. The draw will be done by a Customer Solutions Manager (not directly linked to the campaign) and overseen by Internal Audit. The draw will take place on 8 October 2014 at 11h00 at Ubank Ltd, 1 Eglin Rd, Sunninghill, Johannesburg. Winners names will be published on www.ubank.co.za.
10. Prizewinners will be contacted telephonically during the week commencing 20 October 2014. If a selected winner does not answer his/her landline and/or mobile phone, Ubank will leave a message on the prizewinner’s landline or mobile phone (if possible). Ubank undertakes to try at least three (3) times on three (3) consecutive days to notify the prizewinners telephonically. If Ubank cannot get hold of a prizewinner telephonically or cannot leave a message telephonically, Ubank will send a notice to the contact details (i.e. via sms, e-mail or post) provided by the entrant and the winner’s account will be flagged on the banking system.
11. Ubank will hand over the prize at a Venue/Address and time confirmed with the prize winners in agreement with Ubank.
12. When prizewinners accept their prize, they may choose not to be identified and may refuse to have their photograph taken and published in printed media or to appear on radio and television.
13. The prize-winner’s consent will be sought before Ubank uses his/her details in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material at no fee.
14. Unless Ubank has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner, Ubank is not liable in any way for any direct or indirect loss or damage because of an entrant or prizewinner’s participation in the promotional competition.
15. If Ubank cannot continue with the promotional competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, Ubank may end the promotional competition on condition that –
15.1 no prizewinners have been determined; and
15.2 reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all entrants.
16. If the promotional competition is ended as set out in 15 above, no entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Ubank, unless Ubank has been clearly negligent or intended to act in a fraudulent manner.
17. Once the prize has been handed over in terms of these rules, the results of the promotion are final in all respects and no correspondence will be allowed.