- All people entering this promotional competition (“the entrant(s)”) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these competition rules will be available at all Ubank branches (from 1 June 2015, at 08h00 until 31 July 2015 at 17h00) as well as on the Ubank Website (www.ubank.co.za).
- The organiser of this promotional competition is Ubank. For purposes of this promotional competition “Ubank” means Ubank Ltd, Registration Number 2000/013541/06, all subsidiaries and associates of the Ubank and the ultimate holding company of the Ubank, its subsidiaries and associates.
- The entrant acknowledges that he/she has been given enough time to read these terms and conditions. The entrant is aware of all the terms.
RULES OF THE PROMOTION AND COMPETITION
- This promotion and competition commences on 1 June 2015 and ends on 31 July 2015.
- In order to qualify for entry into the competition, entrants have to update their personal information during the campaign period.
- Ubank, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
- Prize: 1 x Fixed Deposit valued at R10 000. This prize needs to be invested for a minimum period of 1 month.
- Entry into the competition:
All customer accounts that have been updated with the customers’ personal information and meet the requirements of the competition will be tracked electronically and entry will be automatic. No competition entry forms need to be submitted.
- The draw will be performed by a Customer Solutions Manager (not directly linked to the campaign) and overseen by Internal Audit or Compliance. The draw will take place on 12 August 2015 at Ubank Ltd, 1 Eglin Rd, Sunninghill, Johannesburg. The winner’s name will be published on www.ubank.co.za.
- The prize-winners will be contacted telephonically during the week after the draw. If a selected winner does not answer his/her landline and/or mobile phone, Ubank will leave a message on the prize-winners phone where possible. Ubank undertakes to try at least three (3) times on three (3) consecutive days to notify the prize-winners telephonically. If for any reason Ubank is unable to reach a prize-winners telephonically or cannot leave a voice message, Ubank will send a notice to the contact details (i.e. via sms, e-mail or post) provided by the entrant and the winner’s account will be flagged on the banking system. The prize winner will be required to sign for his/her prize. Should the winners not be reached following the above, Ubank reserves the right to award the prizes to the runners-up.
- Ubank will hand over the prize at a Venue/Address and time confirmed with the prize winners in agreement with Ubank.
- When the prize-winner(s) accepts his/her prizes, they may choose not to be identified and may refuse to have their photograph taken and published in printed media or to appear on radio and television.
- The prize-winners’ consent will be sought before Ubank uses his/her details in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material at no fee.
- Ubank is not liable in any way for any direct or indirect loss or damage because of an entrant or prize-winner’s participation in the promotional competition.
- If Ubank cannot continue with the promotional competition for any reason beyond its reasonable control or if it is required by any regulatory terms or applicable law, Ubank may end the promotional competition on condition that –
15.1. No prize-winner’s have been determined; and
15.2. Reasonable notice has been given beforehand to all entrants.
- If the promotional competition is ended as set out in 15 above, no entrant will have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Ubank.
- Once the prize has been handed over in terms of these rules, the results of the promotion will be deemed as final in all respects and no correspondence will be entered into.